Other cities in Wyoming might be shrinking, but Cheyenne is booming! It’s tied for the biggest proportional increase in population with the city of Kemmerer. So what’s bringing so many people to Cheyenne? It might be the vibrant culture, the array of restaurants and coffee shops, and the endless recreational opportunities. It’s also well situated for commuters, with access to I-25 as well as other major Wyoming towns. Whatever it is, if you are looking for new homes in Cheyenne, then you aren’t alone. One of the most popular developments in the area sits at the Northern edge of the city: The Pointe.
This popular development is in its third phase now, with the first two phases quickly selling to buyers who were eager to move into the gorgeous planned community. There is a lot to love about The Pointe, from the development itself to the houses contained within it. This article will tell you more about The Pointe and help you discover the perfect place for your next home. If you have questions after you’ve read this article, get in touch with us!
What Makes The Pointe Community Special
A family-friendly development that feels like home.
We focused on building The Pointe around community and families. We included front porches that encourage neighbors to get to know each other, the Village Square and Pointe Park that are perfect for community gatherings, and over 2.5 miles of trails for your family to explore. There are also more than 60 acres of open space, so you’ll have plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the rugged natural beauty of Cheyenne.
Close to all the amenities that your family wants.
The Pointe feels like a small town community in the middle of the country while still being only minutes from all of your favorite stores and restaurants. The Pointe sits close to the shopping mall, movie theater, grocery stores and is just minutes from downtown Cheyenne and all of the exciting happenings there. It’s also close to Warren Air Force base and many of the great schools serving the Cheyenne community.
Learn More About the Homes Available Here
Quality built homes available for every budget and lifestyle.
These homes are perfect for those who are ready to downsize and live a low-maintenance lifestyle. All of your yard work and snow removal is done for you, so you can just sit back and relax!
- The Biltmore. A ranch with a three car garage, two bedrooms, and an office give you plenty of space for hobbies and crafts!
- The Springwood. Main floor laundry and a partially covered back patio give you everything you need for work and play.
- The Templeton. Ranch style home with an elegant master suite with walk-in closets gives you a touch of luxury every day.
- The Westbrook. Perfect for entertaining guests with a gas fireplace and split-bedroom design so everyone has privacy.
The Wine Collection
Choose from 10 incredible home plans, perfectly sized for your growing family! You’ll find all of the amenities you want in a new home and many that you didn’t know you needed!
- Bordeaux. High-end finishes and light-filled spaces make this ranch style a popular choice.
- Cabernet. A ranch style with corner fireplace and open concept floor plan make this a perfect home for entertainment.
- Chablis. Walk-in closets and a five-piece master bath make this a luxurious feeling home that works for almost anyone.
- Chanti. Spend time on your gorgeous front porch or tuck up in your private den; this floor plan offers the best of both worlds!
- Malbec. A stunning two-story home with a curving staircase and elegant foyer makes this floorplan a showstopper.
- Moscato. A two-story farmhouse-style home with plenty of high-end finishing touches that will make every member of the family happy.
- Napa. A butler’s pantry, formal dining room, and bonus room over the garage give you luxury and plenty of space to enjoy it.
- Riesling. A beautiful two-story home with plenty of customization options to boost your curb appeal.
- Sangria. Visit with neighbors on your front porch or invite them in to enjoy the sun-soaked beauty of your new home.
- Tuscano. A ranch that makes the kitchen the heart of the home with a large island and open concept layout.
These townhomes are perfect for busy professionals and couples with two and three bedroom options. Located in the heart of The Pointe community, you’ll be in the center of the action with easy access to work!
- The Brentwood. Marrying urban design with suburban amenities! These three-story townhomes have two or three bedrooms, beautiful kitchens and plenty of garage space.
- The Willshire. The open floor plan of these townhomes makes them perfect for entertaining while maintaining your privacy with upper floor bedrooms. Lots of storage space available, too.
Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Home
There are many homes currently available within The Pointe community. You can find those listings on our website. Be sure to check back often because homesites are selling fast; this is the third phase of development in the community and with only two more planned phases, you don’t want to miss out on your chance to purchase a home in Cheyenne’s most beloved neighborhood! If you see a home that you think would be right for your family, get in touch with our team right away to arrange for a viewing.
Whether you are just starting out, need a place to raise your family, or a looking for the perfect retirement home, The Pointe has the house that’s right for you. Come check out our community for yourself! Take a drive through our neighborhood and see everything that it has to offer. Tour our model homes and find the floor plan that’s right for you. Our team will help you find the right home, the right lot, and the right plan to get you into your new home as soon as possible. Have questions before you make the drive to Cheyenne? Get in touch with our team today!