Built To Order Floor Plans
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
We’re building in a number of communities in Cheyenne–and may be available to build wherever you’re looking throughout the city. Some communities come with a pre-determined list of floor plans, others are open for any appropriate floor plan. If you’re going to be building semi-custom, it’s a good idea to get a feel for the communities where we’re building as well as the floor plan designs that strike your fancy and fit in your budget. You may also submit a home plan of your own if you’re looking to build something completely custom.
Our sales staff are experts at helping you filter through the options. We ask the important questions to understand your needs and goals in building a home and we walk you through the options to select the community, lot and floor plan that will become your home for years to come.
Once you’ve determined the location and plan, the next step is to determine all the options that will go in the inside. Our homes come with a variety of options within the pre-set pricing tiers, and we can do additional customizations as well.
3. GET UPDATES ON CONSTRUCTION
Once you have signed off on all choices, that’s our green light to start construction. We start by getting the permits in order, then preparing the site, pouring the foundation and starting on the vertical construction. We work in phases and keep you updated as we go. At specific points throughout the process, we schedule official walkthroughs to review process before we proceed to a new phase. We always ask that you pre-arrange for any visits, for both safety and logistical reasons.
Check out a detailed explanation of the process > [Download “What to expect when building a new home” pamphlet]
Construction is done, time to move in! We always wrap up our construction with a thorough cleaning — including a professional duct and vent cleaning — so you can be confident that dust is gone and the home is ready for you to move in and make it yours.
5. SETTLE IN
We’re proud of the communities where we’re building homes in Cheyenne. Time to settle in, meet the neighbors, plant some flowers and get to the livin’ part!
HOMES BY GUARDIAN STANDARD HOME CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
Standard features can vary by location and plan design. To give you an idea of some of our minimum standard features for all plans and areas, please take a look. Questions about a particular community you’re interested in? Give us a call.
- Engineered soil is tested for each home site
- Exterior concrete is reinforced
- 2’x6′ exterior wall wood stud framing – 16″ o.c.
- 2’x4′ interior wall wood stud framing – 16″ o.c.
- Structural exterior sheathing
- Roof systems use engineered 24″ wood trusses
- 7/16 (OSB) or plywood sheathing
- Type of roofing depended upon area and floor plan collection
- Floor systems use silent floor I joist and/or structured steel beams
- 3/4″ tongue-and-groove (OSB) sub-flooring
- Aqua Pex water lines with manifold system
- Delta fixtures
- Water line to ice maker
- Garage door has vinyl back insulation, raised panel doors and keyless entry
- Garage walls and ceilings are drywall and fire taped
- Energy Star Rated Vinyl Windows
- Insulated glass, low E
Download full list of builder features and construction specifications based on the area or collection of floor plans.